Our class started a new unit in reading, The Superkids Club. We are furthering our learning with our favorite Superkids. The students are excelling with reading books many different books. In math every week we take an addition and subtraction fluency test. We are focusing on numbers from 1-15 right now with these tests. Students are becoming more fluent when adding and subtracting.
- April 1st- Early Dismissal
- April 8th- Hot Dog Lunch
- April 9th- Dress Down Day (bag of individually wrapped candy)
- April 9th- End of marking period
- April 10th- Report Cards go home
- April 11th- Kindergarten/First Grade Field Trip to the Peabody Museum
- April 12th- Easter Egg Hunt, Breakfast $5 (sponsored by Student Council)
- April 12th- Early Dismissal
- April 15th-April 19th- Spring Break No School
- April 25th- Crazy Hair Day $1
- April 29th- Hot Lunch
****Weekly Mass Every Wednesday at 9 a.m.****
- Students who have 5 or more tardies will be given a detention. Please try to have your children in school by 8:00 a.m. every morning.
- Sight Words, Sight Words, Sight Words!!!! Please keep practicing these every single night.
- Keep working on Lexia at home every night!